Price of a 67 or 68 440?

Whoops, I forgot to mention, there were 2 440's, the
HP and the LP. Most New Yorkers that got the 440 had
LP 440's, all Imperials got the HP. As mentioned, the
'74 and earlier HP engines used a steel crank, while
the LP recieved a cast unit starting in 1973. It's
possible (though not likely, and if any were built
there were very few) that a '74 New Yorker could have
a forged steel crank 440, but definitely not a '77.