82 Imp EFI won't start/run

I'm not up on California's fascist emissions laws I'm
afraid, LOL. Here in SE Michigan, we can run whatever
we want..you could stuff a 426 Hemi into an '81-83 Imp
and the state of Michigan couldn't care less. I guess
that's the price you guys pay for the nice weather out
there.

=== message truncated ===