factory textured vinyl roof-goo suggestion

factory textured vinyl roof-goo suggestion

I would suggest Clear Gaurd as a potential candidate for
your roof, and decidedly for your tires and some interior
parts.

I think that it's from Johnson Wax, but not certain.  It
comes in a clear 409 sized spray bottle with a yellow (I
think) sprayer.  Clear label has a colored stripe a-la the
BMW M diagonal stripe.  National Car parts chains are where
I get my fixes.

It goes on wet.  Wipe off with a cloth.  Leaves a matte
sheen that makes tires look new without making them look
like you actually "did" anything to them like the shiney
shine stuff does.

This may contain silicates, and another poster warned of
the evils of diminishing returns over time with use, so
buyer beware, but my tires love this stuff, and I've used
it with satisfaction for years.  Tires aren't tops though.

Kenyon

--- jsadowski <jsadowski@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I believe theres a product used for dash pads that has a
> low luster to it. Many people complain about high shine
> products causing too much reflection in the windshield,
> so this product was made to combat that problem. I would
> think such a product would work well on the roof
> also.Don't ask me who makes this product, I think its
> Mothers, but wouldn't swear to it.
> John

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious