Imps & TENT at Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA

Imps & TENT at Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA

Hi Steve. I went to the website set up by the people at Carlisle and they
had a 800 number to make reservations. From that number they gave me a list
of accommodations of where to stay with a description of each and prices. My
concern in order was location, clean rooms, and on site ammenities. I
settled on the Appalachian Inn located 5 miles from show and about a mile
from PA Turnpike exit for the show. Room was reasonable and the older
gentlemen who I spoke with was very nice and recommended this place (said
many from the show stay there). So, I will cut and paste this message for
all online to read and call for further availibility of rooms but I would
not hesitate and call very soon. They are very prompt and mailed me a
reservation confirmation with changes or cancellation instructions should my
plans change ( you have up to 72 hours of date to cancel with restrictions).
So hope this helps and hope to have a good turnout at the show. The toll
free phone number is 1-888-497-7372 and the address for the Appalachian Inn
is 1825 Harrisburg Pike (RT 11 N) Carlisle, PA 17013 and it is located one
mile from PA Turnpike and five miles from fairground. Take care, Bob Siliani