Imps & TENT at Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA

Imps & TENT at Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA

I have never seen anyone selling parts out of the show cars, and I strongly
suspect it's prohibited by the outfit that runs the event.  They want to rent
the vendor stalls (which I'm sure go for a lot more than the $35 car
registration fee), not have the show field filled with vendors.

If we don't make the necessary quota to get a free tent, I'll be happy to chip
in too.  Bring lots of sunscreen and a hat, as I can all but guarantee you
it'll be hot and humid.  The tent will be a relief because you'll benefit a bit
from a breeze and be in the shade.  The buildings tend to get warm and stuffy
because of no air circulation.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1972 Buick Riviera