brake lines fitting tool

In a message dated 6/1/02 11:00:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time, DickB@xxxxxxxxx writes:

The wrenches that D squared refers to are called "line wrenches".

I believe what you are refering to are also called "flare nut wrenches."  I have all sizes available, and I would never touch a gas or brake line fitting without one.  I would suggest also to those living in areas where moisture and/or humidity are a problem, to use stainless steel lines if you are going to replace them anyhow.
                                                       Bill B.