spark plugs

If your miss was at idle only, your problem is most likely not ignition
related.  If the miss also occurs at heavier loads while driving, then the
problem is most likely ignition related, so plugs is a good place to start.

I pulled randomly 2 plugs of my 68 sedan, just to check their condition.  These
plugs had never been touched since October 96, about 35,000 miles ago.  Given
the fact that the valve seals are shot on that car, and two puffs of blue smoke
are emitted a few seconds after startup, I was surprised to see them clean,
with a gap still at 0.035".  They are Autolites.
D^2, 2x68x