From: <chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 12:03 PM
Subject: IML: Imperial presence at Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA

> I am getting ready to pre-register the Aquitania for the Chrysler
Nationals in Carlisle, PA, to be held 7/12-7/14/02.  The cost for
pre-registration, prior to 6/21/02, is $35.00.  Who among the IMLers are
planning on showing their car there, and are we up to the necessary number
to get the free tent, which would be most appreciated in the usual heat?  I
can only go up on Saturday for a day trip, and this will be the first time
the Aquitania's been there.