Plastic chrome plating.....

When the posts about plastic chrome plating were listed I thought about a company that uses vacuum plating process to replate model car chrome parts that many of us in the scale auto hobby use. The company is Chrometech USA and althought I'm not sure if they do full size pieces a quick email to them should give you an answer. They are a very popular choice for redoing chrome parts, such as wheels, bumpers, etc. on old promo cars and kits and he also is a seller on eBay of vintage kits, so that is a good way to check his Feedback Forum profile if in doubt. Here a link that might help www.chrometechusa.com If the pieces are of a reasonable size I can't see where there would be any problem to make it shine as new again for full size cars.
Best regards!
Jeff Corey