Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 7:27 PM
Subject: IML: I need Imperial Belt help!

I have a 60 Imperial with a double pully generator. I need the size, #'s for the 2 belts that run from the Generator-A/C Compressor-Crank. I have bought 2 sets- 1 from NAPA, and 1from Kragens. both sets are #'s 15700. the 15 is width and the 700 means 70.0 inches long. They appear to be about 5 or 6 inches too short. I don't have the originals, so nothing to go by. Please help!
Marc 60 4drht