Option Stats/Re: IML: "every option" '73

Option Stats/Re: IML: "every option" '73

Hello Pete and List,

        Great comments and another verification of the buyer beware concept.
From
an option perspective, are low opined Imperials of this vintage less
common?  I seem to recall seeing statistics on  which options buyers chose
most frequently.  Is anyone aware of these?

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL
U.S.A.