"every option" 73 on ebay

Greg,

I've learned to take "every option available" statements with MORE than
a grain of salt.  A sack is probably necessary.

It seems that many owners don't bother to do any research on their
vehicles.  They get an idea in their head and it stays there so long it
becomes "truth."  There may still be a 66 Lincoln on ebay with the rare
"sewer side" doors.  That's no joke, unfortunately.

The 73 coupe obviously doesn't have a tilt wheel, cruise, or leather.
Without those common options it almost certainly doesn't have the
sunroof, auto-dimmer, dual A/C, etc.  And what's up with the carpet?
Wouldn't you at least straighten that and vacuum up the debris before
taking pictures for all to see?

I don't want to be a nit-picker.  The car does look very nice but it
isn't all the seller thinks it is.  His reserve must not have been
unreasonable, though, as it looks like it will sell.

Pete

Gregory Gryczan wrote:

The copy reads "Car is equipped with every available option.", however,
isn't the steering column fixed?  In other words, it is not the tilt and

telescopic unit.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't a sun roof
available
on '73's?  The leather seating is misleading as the seats are cloth and
leather.