black 73 coupe on ebay

Hello Pete and List,

        The copy reads "Car is equipped with every available option.", however,
isn't the steering column fixed?  In other words, it is not the tilt and
telescopic unit.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't a sun roof available
on '73's?  The leather seating is misleading as the seats are cloth and
leather.

        On the other hand, a triple black '73 two-door...

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL
U.S.A.