Demolition Derby - Sorry I Can't join you on the high road

Demolition Derby - Sorry I Can't join you on the high road

THAD,
If i can buy the parts off these cars before they get destroyed,  then i
feel i have done something positive. I cant buy them all or control
something i cant control. So all i can do is try.
If the car crusher gets ahold of them,  what becomes of the parts,  No one
wins there.
THANKS  Bob H.