Re:Demolition Derby posts

Hi Folks,
   I know most everyone has strong feelings about demo
derbies and derbiers especially on the IML where we
see our beloved imps die in the ring most every week.

  That said, there are many others who are former
derbiers who have "seen the light" and now love and
maintain their imps.  It seems like some folks are
getting rather worked up about the topic.
My point to all this is please keep the posts
respectful to the different points of view represented
here on the iml.
thanks for helping the impcops keep the peace!
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator