Cascade Loop Reservations

Those IMLers planning on attending the 2002 Cascade Loop (I can't wait!)
need to remember that our second overnight is Saturday at Lincoln City,
Oregon.  Since Lincoln City is coastal property and July 6 is considered
peak season, many hotels/motels do not take one-night reservations.

Start looking now and get a reservation in while you can!

Ken Miller
61 and 67 Converts (Hmmm, which one should I take on the run?????)