'63/65 Hood Ornament and general update

Hi Guys,
       I got so fired up writing the other night that I forgot to mention...
       I picked up 2 reasonably decent '65 hood ornaments at the Chrysler Classic from a derby guy for $5 a piece!  A little light machining on the nose piece of the '63, and voila!  Boy, does that add alot to the front of the car!
       It's not identical to the original, but you guys are probably the only people in the world who would know the difference!
       Other than that, the car is coming along nicely.  The fuel pump started leaking from the vent last week, so I'm waiting for a nice day to change that and the starter.  I also assembled one of the 5V electronic regulators (Gage Rage article on IML Site) for the gauges... the regulator works great, but I think my senders are probably in need of attention now.  The front turn signals cleaned up great and look like new inside and out... amazing what being sheilded from the sun will do.
       I'm following the advice I read on here a week or so ago... something on the order of "if I fix one thing a week, eventually everything will work".
       I've modified the program to fixing one thing a day... I think I'm gaining on it!  When everything is working, the car is a real pleasure to drive.  And even with cracked paint and surface rust, the Imperial style shines brightly... this thing REALLY gets the looks.  I think with the chrome all shined up, people don't even notice the paint.  If you want to go someplace unnoticed, this is definately NOT the car for you!
       Sooner or later I'm going to have to take it off the road to paint it... ugh... have to plate the '68 to get my daily Imperial "fix".

Thanks,
Steve Charette
Imperial Services
www.imperialservices.net