1956-1962 Brake Shoe Question

Hey Everybody,

I need to replace/reline the rear brake shoes on my 62 Crown.  The linings
are glazed, and the car sounds like an eighteen wheeler/freight train when I
make a hard stop.  I'm thinking of buying a used set just to have some extra
cores on hand that I can have rebuilt.

My question is this.  Are the brake shoes the same for front and rear from
1956 to 1962?  I was reading in my 1959-1960 master parts book, and they
list an 11 x2 1/2 shoe for 59 Imperials......then they also list a 12 x 3
shoe for 59 Imperials  with "platform brakes".

I've got 5 Imperials from 1956 to 1962, and I was wondering if all these
shoes are interchangable.

Thanks for any input.

Jeff Carrothers
56,59,60,62,64 Imperials