81 Imperial

I am going to look at a silver 81 Imperial this week and was wondering what
warning signs I need to watch out for or what bonuses I need to look for.
It was converted to a 2 barrel a couple of years ago.  There have been some
idling issues that are supposed to be resolved.  The original paint is thin
and it is supposed to have less than 100,000 miles.  The headliner needs
replacing but the velour is supposed to be good.  It does come with
snowflake wheels but only an AM/FM radio.  What is an appropriate price for
a moderate example of this bodystyle?  I am mainly looking for a reliable
road car that gets better mileage than my current stable that does not need
premium fuel.  Any help on or off list would be greatly appreciated.

Bobby
64 Crown
65 New Yorker
67 Sedan De Ville