Smoky Ballast

Well just an update, third times the charm! I went to progressively cheaper voltage regulators and a ballast resistor and solved the smoky ballast! 9.99 Autozone(ugly and cheap looking, but very functional!)
Still need a source for purple leather! And a heater core(A/C 1965)
One more thing I obviously need help changing my membership to the digest format. So far I have gotten illeagl command, unknown recipient, bad command and one other one I can't remember!
Thanks Thad