pertronix or mopar elec or points?

I was also thinking of using the petronix
on my 57 the distrubitor is a bit hard to get to
as the imp is my daily driver iI do about 2000 miles a month
so the points needs atention every 6 weeks or so
But my question is
The distrubitor has a dual point system Mallory
so the dwell angle ?? am I right english  language problem
is high
Will this be the same with a petronix
can a petronix be used with a mallory supper coil the yelow square one
I used the super coil becouse my 57 is propane powerd and with this coil the
starting is easyer with the standard coil I had some starting problems .

Thanks Remco