unwanted tires

Howdy!

     Well,,  as for your problems on your 721 tires I will just have to say
that I have a set of them on my 71 Imperial 4 door.  I am rather well
pleased with the tires. They do, however, suffer a bit of a lack of traction
on the wet surfaces,  but to me that is not very crucial as I rarely ever
drive either of my Imperials in the inclimate weather.  I feel that they
ride just a tad hard, (but that is due to the fact that they are the extra
load tires and I was told of that before they were ordered), and are
constructed well.  The whitewall portion of the tire is fine and I really
like the look.  Although,  if you feel that you have gotten a poor set of
tires,  you have every right (in my opinion), to make every attempt to
return them for a properly built set no matter what the make. I think that
is your right as the consumer.. but that is only what I think.  Even though
I am happy with the tires,, my next set will be of the Michelin
brand,,(model XH4)..  to me,, Michelins can not be beat!!

                                  Happy Imperialing to All !!!

                                        Tony Fortner

                                         (IMP6971)