Imperial road trip

Mike,

I for one will be looking forward to a report of your trip to Cincinnati.  Most of my Imperial driving has been of a local nature, but have always wanted to make a long trip in an Imperial.  Being in Cincinnati you were not too far from us, as our home is on the Northeast side of Indianapolis.  Take care, be careful on your return trip and may your Imperial perform as expected.

Bill/Imp 68's