Praise (mostly) for Dependable Auto Shippers

Praise (mostly) for Dependable Auto Shippers

, so the total
> was $1020.  (I realize that's about half the market value of
> the car.  Call me a sentimental fool...)

Tim, I am glad you and your Imperial made it to your new home safely.

You may be sentimental about your car like all of us, but ain't sure about the
fool part.  The market value of the car is irrelevant here.  What is relevant
is what you would have to pay for a modern car (new or used) that would offer
comparable level of comfort, safety, and performance as your 67 Imperial.  It
will most likely be much more than $2K.  Also, I am sure there are very few old
cars in that part of the country, so people will stare at you a lot more than
in TX.

I am sure you know that, but please don't drive your car in snow over there, or
it will turn into ferrus oxides quite rapidly...
D^2