From: Dietmar Frensemeyer <>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 11:48 PM
Subject: IML: 60 ELECTR. MISTERY - solutions and questions

Yesterday i got back my imp from the BOSCH shop, where very skilful
mechanics work.

I had some electric problems which are similar to those often mentioned on
this list.

AMPERMETER don't move -  since it often "shakes" it got just fixed once on
one side.. Unmounted the instrument and here it moves again.

GAS TANK INSTRUMENT does show nothing. I had the tank sprayed with epoxy
against corrosion. Result: no more negative contact. They fixed a line to
the tank metal and here I goes , the instrument.

Luminescent light shows up and disappears. This is the switch, definitely.
Question: where to get a new/old/repaired one?

dietmar frensemeyer
europe
1960 crown fds <http://www.movit.de/htm/imp60hom.htm>