Imperial Purity - huh?

This is more of an observation then a statement. Any time someone says they plan on changing something, perhaps 15 others will join in & say they want to do the same. I'll Let those posts speak for themselves.
    I'd be the last person to call someone a name for making changes to their car or make them feel unwelcome. After all, its their car & their money. They have the right to do as they please without anyone getting upset over it. Everyone won't agree with big changes. I saw it in my circle of Imperial friends back east. A member did something concidered un-Imperial, & another member refused to talk to him for the better part of a year before mending fences.
John