torqueflite rebuild questions

David wrote:
> have rebuilt a Turbo 350 and I was told that if I
> could do that one that
> this one would be a little simpler.  Do you have any
> other hints about the
> rebuild?
>
> Dave Knight
David I will not rebuild another TH 350 but would not
hesitate to rebuild a TF. There are 3 things to
remeber when rebuilding a
transmission..Patience,Pateince and mor Pateince!. If
you rebuilt the TH 350 you will love doing the TF. I
prefer the B&M street/strip complete rebuild kits.
 Thad the ImpPoster