torqueflite rebuild questions

That was exactly what i needed to know.  i could see the snap ring WAAAAYYY
up there and figured I needed a pair of snap ring pliers that were about two
feet long to get to it.  Thanks so much for the info.  I have heard that
these are rather simple to rebuild but this is my first one (fortunately it
is a spare and the one in my car is fine) so I am learning on this one.  I
have rebuilt a Turbo 350 and I was told that if I could do that one that
this one would be a little simpler.  Do you have any other hints about the
rebuild?

Dave Knight