Kenyon/ filmstrips

They appear to be 35mm.
The challenge is that there are 100+ images on one strip.
Some have tried with off the shelf scanner adapters and
these only allow a maximum of 7 images.  this results in
the film being sliced, which I want to avoid.

Any thoughts?

Willing to do this for us?

Please let me know.

I have many offers and will try to pick the most qualified
individual.

-K