President Truman's Chryslers

At the Truman home in Independence, MO, Harry's last car is still in the
garage.  I believe it is a 1972 Imperial.  It is also bigger than the garage
- so the back end sticks out alittle bit.

The Chrysler Corp. restored two of Harry's other cars - a 1941 Chrysler Coupe
and a 1941 4 Dr. These had been displayed at the Chrysler Museum, but I
believe their permanent home is the Harry Truman Library.  I have pictures of
the 41 Chryslers.

Wayne