Dallas Meet, March 2002, pics

With unintended coincidence, my own wee site has been suffering from size
and access problems. (Don't get me started on the museum site, for which I
had supplied all the content, only to have it be pulled completely by our so
called webmaster when he got into a snit with someone else, and which I am
having to re-create from scratch.)  Web sites.  Gotta love 'em.

Anyhoo, several month late, here is the first set of pictures, sixteen in
all, of the Imperial get together that we enjoyed in March 2002.  If you
want to know what Dimitrios looks like, and I think you do, just follow this
link:

http://www.58imperial.com/photoalbum

The pics are way at the bottom of this over crowded page.

Enjoy.

Hugh

PS I will be adding pics of the individual cars with Mrs. Blueberrry soon.
(I shall let history define "soon.")