Parts & Tools was ignition coil location

Parts & Tools was ignition coil location

Hi,

I must have been brave or foolish, maybe both.
I drove my '67 Coupe from Kentucky to the Queen Charlotte Islands, B.C.,
4000 miles plus, with no tools or parts.
The car had Kentucky Antique Vehicle plates on it and I had Binder Insurance
from our ICBC.
Canadian Customs in Manitoba required the bill of sale, title and some blood
money. It took about 15 minutes.

                                          Leo
                                          QCI