Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 4:54 AM
Subject: IML: Wrong Air Cleaner Housings From Bob

Mike Friedman

I have owned Imperials from 1961 to 1966.  ( Thats one 61, four 63's and one
66. )  While looking over the fender and under the hood all the air cleaners
are the same.  That means five years before the 440 arrived the same air
cleaner housing was used every year.  Oh ya, the 413 was the engine in every
one of those Imperials until 1965.
Have you looked at the air cleaner housing in a 67 ?

Have you purchased anything from Lowell Howe ?  If you do, I wonder how you
will complain about his pricing.

I may be wrong, but I feel that you have wronged Bob.

                                               Rodger & Gabby