Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 19:07:03 -0700
From: danny owen <dannobowen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML:
I just checked ebay for 1963Imperial parts to restore my two door.
There was a "nice" owner's manual that sold for $49.00.
That just floored me. I hesitated to spend $20 on one a few months ago. I'm
glad I did, as the one I got was mint.
Another that was pretty bad was thrown in with some other parts as a freebie.
I just can't believe that this literature is bringing this kind of money.
Danny