Please Welcome a new member Bjorn Gronhaug '69

Please Welcome a new member Bjorn Gronhaug '69

New Subscriber(s): Bjørn Grønhaug
Email Address is: bjgroenh@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Bergen, Norway

Car(s) owned: 1969 LeBaron 4-door Hardtop (gray with black leather)

Self-Introduction: I am norwegian,45 years old,I love american cars. I have
had 5 american cars, and they have all been Chrysler products.
1974 Plymouth Valiant,1976/77 Plymouth Volare,1986 Dodge Wagon B350,
and at the present time one 1991 Chrysler Saratoga V6 (Plymouth
Acclaim/Dodge Spirit)and 1969 Imperial LeBaron 4 Hardtop.