vinyl tops, caring for

Lexol (the stuff you use on leather) is a also available for vinyl.  I've had
good luck with it, but then again, my vinyl top normally stays in the garage
and I may not be the best source for a  sun-exposed top.  Armor All looks good,
gives a nice shine, etc., but I hear there's something in it (might be the
silicone, might be something else..) that over time will actually dry the vinyl
out.

As for your 45's / 33's I would recommend neither. My records, including my
"Little Anthony & the Imperials" LP (does that qualify for IMP content?) prefer
a 50/50 mix of water to rubbing alcohol, which cleans them gently and
thoroughly.

Good luck -