Rear Window Gasket 67 SEDAN

Hi All,

Well here it is 2 weeks until the Oregon Imperial Meet, It was looking Like
Titanic was going to be back in one piece and ready when I ran into a
snag.... I can not find a Rear Windshield Gasket anywhere..... My Glass guy
has tried all the traditional sources and I tried the non traditional....
and they all laugh and then wish me luck.......

So anyone have any ideas?  Can these be manufactured? What do the hot
rodders do when they chop and change glass sizes?

Thanks in advance,

Leslie