Mopar Show featuring Imperial class

Recently there has been much discussion concerning a seperate class for Imperials at Carlisle, and everyone was happy to
hear that there would be a seperate class.  Well guess what if anyone is interested there will also be a seperate class for
Imperials at the Mighty Mississippi Mopar show in Dubuque Ia on August 25th this year.
     There has never been a hugh turnout of Imperials at the show but as President of the club and an Imperial owner myself
I have decided its time my LeBaron had a little company at the show. (as a club member my car is displayed and not
judged ofcourse).  The last 5yrs there have only been two other Imperials at the show and neither of them were there at the same time so I decided that I would try and change that this year.  I have found a sponsor for this class so now all I need
are some Imperials to fill it up so I'am calling on you all to help me out.
      There is a cruise in on Saturday the 24th which usually has anice turn out and is a mini show in itself as many cars cruise that are not in the show the next day. There are many things to do and see in the Dubuque area. So if anyone has an interest
in knowing more about the show please contact me at smt@xxxxxxxxxxx and I will fill you in.
     I hope to hear from some Imperial owners in the area as I get bored pretty fast looking at Muscle Cars but I could look at
Imperials all day. Thanks

Steve T.
62 LeBaron
63 300 Pace Car