road wheels for the NYB

I found a fellow near Toronto with a 77 NYB, 2 door, St. Regis roof, for CDN
$8500.  He doesn NOT have the road wheels.

What is a good set of road wheels worth?

I also saw a local 82 Sinatra Signature Series Imperial for sale.  He wants CDN
$9800.  What is that car worth (in excellent shape)?  He also has another 82
parts car that goes with it.

Thanks for your advice.

Alan Harper

http://mail2web.com/ .