67 Gas tank saga... even more!

I've taken a close look at the "repaired and refurbished" gas tank and it
is garbage.  Lots of pin sized holes in the upper half of the tank.  It
appears that the "dip tank" at the radiator place ate holes through metal
already weakened by rust.  Does anyone have any leads on a replacement gas
tank.. or should I try the infamous POR-15?  Thanks, Greg