From: danny owen
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: IML: check out this roof treatment.

At 03:57 PM 5/4/02, you wrote:
>I've never seen a roof like this on a NYer, but it looks stock.  If it is not
>stock they did a good job of making it look as if it was, with the way the
>trim goes.
>
>The thing that caught my eye was the bid.  $5.50?  I think the owner may have
>messed up the auction by not making the bid increments big enough . . . at
>this rate he'll never get to his $1200 reserve!
>
>Mark,

Received a message from the owner and he says the roof is as smooth as a
baby's butt. Doesn't look it, but I guess I will have to believe him.
Like you, the trim must have fooled me. My 1963 does have a textured roof,
but it doesn't have the chrome dividing it from the body. Good chance it
was an after market install
Danny