Please Welcome a New member Jess Pavlansky '57

Please Welcome a New member Jess Pavlansky '57

Welcome to the club, Jess. The website and members are full of tips and facts,
and, if they're lacking on a particular topic, plenty of opinions. 57's and 58's
are pretty much the same car, and 59's once removed. I haven't kept track, but
there are plenty of owners of these who, in aggregate, have encountered most of
the 'situations' that can arise in the restoration of these beasts.

Good luck, and write often!

Bob