questions for the group

I have a couple of questions for the group about the 74 & 75 Imperial & 76 thru
78 NYB, which I consider to be pretty much the same car.

Was there ever a convertible?

Was there ever a coupe with bucket seats and a floor shift in a console?

What was the Salon?

About Imps in general:

What was the first year for the automatic transmission?

What was the last year for manual transmission?

Thanks.

Alan Harper

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

http://mail2web.com/ .