Please Welcome Jim Raymond

New Subscriber(s): Jim Raymond
Email Address is: fivelincolns@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Ft. Worth, TX

Car(s) owned: None.

Self-Introduction: I have a question about Imperial ads.  I am wanting
original magazine ads for the convertible from 1957-68.  So far all I can
find is 1958, '59, '64, and '67.  Did Chrysler publish magazine ads for the
Imperial convertible in the other years, or do I now have a complete
set"?  -Jim