Imperial Key fobs

Hello all,

I recently received 2 leather Imperial key fobs from this
vendor and was very happy with their quality.  I'd
recommend this to you if your car's current keyring is less
than Imperial.

They are in the OIC Gift Shop at:

http://imperialclub.com/GiftShop/Ronski.htm

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious