Brandy won't start!

Hey Dan,

Glad to hear you're getting ready to move Brandy!

There are a couple of things I've run into with
getting Mopars going after they've been sitting for a
while.

My dad showed me back in '67 how to slowly pour about
a cup of gas down the primary carb throats of our '55
De Soto while he was cranking her over until the fuel
pump could suck enough gas through the system to fill
the carter's bowl and run steadily on her own.
Priming the car, he called it.

About 5 years ago, K*a Krusher (my 64 Crown) was
running lousy, hard to start, no power.  Turned out to
be a break in the fuel line, the pump was sucking air.
 Troubleshooting this problem can be maddening, but
you can't rule it out.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Steve in Korea