440 1966 Fuel Pump

I'd first try putting a substantial amount of
petroleum in the storage container (tank, for those of
you in Rio Linda, CA) and then give it a whirl.  I
once had my '67 at a friend's garage and couldn't get
it started...The needle was on 'E' but I "knew" that
there was gas in the tank, as the gauge tends to be
somewhat pessimistic in its approximations.  Anyway,
the car was parked on an ever-so-gentle knoll, facing
up.  I slid the car down the ramp in Nuetral, to a
flat piece of asphalt, and within seconds she was
firing on all 8.

Needless to say, I rushed off to the gas station ASAP;
she's been running fine since then.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome