1966 Fuel Pump

Hi All!
Started up 'Brandy' , or at least tried to, in order to move her into her
new garage but it seems I am not getting any gas into the carb. She runs as
long  as I keep dribbling gas into the carb throst but quits when I stop
feeding fuel. I checked the fuel filter for blockages, took it off the car
and ran fuel thru it (both ways) with no problems. Disconnedted the input to
the fuel filter, directly from the fuel pump and see no fuel there at all.;
so I am guessing I have a blocked fuel line from the tank to the fuel pump
or a bad fuel pump. There is fresh gas in the tank, about 3-4 gallons worth.
My next step is to disconnect the input to the fuel pump, I think, and see
if the gas is getting that far......
.....my question is, should I see gas at the input to the fuel pump at this
point? or, do I have to have a good fuel pump first in ouder to creat the
draw for the fuel to get from the tank to the pump itself?? I know I
probably should change the fuel pump anyway at this stage of the cars life
and that brings me to the last question....
....does anyone have the NAPA part # for a fuel pump for a 1966 Crown, 440
motor of course, or any suggestions where I can get one?
Thanks guys!!
Dan Melnik / dmelnik@xxxxxxxxxx