Please Welcome a new Member Bob Ciocco '62

Please Welcome a new Member Bob Ciocco '62

New Subscriber(s): Bob Ciocco
Email Address is: cioccoent@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Charleston,S.C.

Car(s) owned: 1962 Crown 2 door  Black with red interior.

Self-Introduction: Bought 2 years ago. Body is in good shape except for a
couple of places where bondo was applied,right door post,left front fender.
Needs to be redone.Has a 413 engine.Runs good but needs exhaust replaced.
Brakes need to be worked on,lines seem to be okay. Wheel cylinders
leak.Interior needs to be replaced. No headliner,no carpet.Think it is a
cool looking car. Two door,18 feet long,big hood,pedestal headlights,chrome
everywhere!! If anyone has information on where to get parts I would greatly
apperciate any help.Thanks,Bob.