392 elctrical upgrades

Hello Hugh, Pertronix made the module for the stock 392 distributor in a
small production run licenced only to:

Open Road International
P.O. Box M
Torrance CA 90507
1-877-673-6960

You cannot buy the units from Pertronix. It turns out that the owner of the
above establishment has several restored '57-'58 Chrysler 300's, and
commissioned Pertronix to make the modules. They have a few left, and I was
able to procure one last summer for $189.95.
It is part# CH-392.

Regards, Bob